Volunteering at The Painted Door
Every Sunday when we gather, there are a number of "house chores" that need to be completed to create a safe, welcoming and meaningful gathering. We are grateful for widespread participation from our regular attendees as we all pitch in together, but there are always a few teams that could use a couple of extra hands to serve once a month. Please consider joining a team!
Our Volunteers serve approximately once a month on these various teams.
FACILITIES TEAM: Setting up and tearing down hallway stations, children's rooms and stage setup for our Sunday gatherings
- AUDIO TEAM:
- Audio Set Up: Setting up sound equipment, cables and cords on Sunday mornings before sound check. No sound experience necessary!
- Sound Board: Running the soundboard for soundcheck and during our Sunday service
- MEDIA TEAM: Setting up the media equipment (projector and computer) and running ProPresenter during the service
- HOSPITALITY TEAM: Brewing coffee and setting up the communion tables on Sunday mornings
- OFFERING TEAM: Gathering and and counting the Sunday giving and donations
- CONNECTION TEAM: Greeting at the entrance on Sunday mornings and managing the Info Tables
- VOLUNTEER CARE TEAM: Scheduling volunteers and recruiting new volunteers
- KIDS MINISTRY
- Nursery: Caring for our babies and preschoolers
- 4-6 Yr Old Teachers
- 4-6 Yr Old Helpers
- 7-9 Yr Old Teachers
- 7-9 Yr Old Helpers
- Kid Check-in Volunteers
- "Sing Team"- volunteers that lead the kids' classes in song at the beginning of service
- YOUTH MINISTRY: We are currently in the formation stage of creating a youth ministry! More info soon!
- BENEVOLENCE TEAM: Care for the physical and financial needs of our community and church family as we are made aware of them.
- SCRIPTORIUM: A talented team of calligraphers who collaborate with us on projects throughout the year